Friday, March 20, 2009

Procrastination Station

Ok, so this is blog post numero 2 for the day... Exciting isn't it?!?

Anywho, so I just thought I'd mention that while getting bored with my normal procrastination methods, i.e. Finding about my friends lives through facebook, reading other people's blogs, watching The Daily Show, etc etc, I decided to try "Plinky".

"What the hell is a Plinky" one might say... I don't really know the answer to that question. All I know is it's another blog-type thingy but this one gives you prompts or questions to start your blogging post... basically it's for people who want to blog everyday but don't know what to write about. Once you've answered the prompt then it can be posted to Blogger and other fandangled blog related sites. Thus, if all of a sudden you notice some random post here that does not make sense (ok wait, that sounds like every posting of mine... haha), it is safe to assume that I am bored at work, bored at school, or that I have a paper of some sort to write... and don't want to.

Anywho, happy reading!

No comments: