Thursday, November 8, 2007

High School Musical-The Reunion

Ok so this blog really has nothing to do with the "High School Musical" series or anything. I just thought it'd be a catchy title.

Today seems to be the day of running into people from my past though. More specifically people from high school.
Within a ten minute range I ran into Ross Findlay then Laura and Adam stopped me before my big presentation while I was on my way to the washroom. After the washroom Kyle (who was in choir with me in grade 12) showed up and apparently has a sociology class right beside mine!

Furthermore, while I was at work this evening, Johnathan Patterson who apparently works for Dominoes pizza came in to deliver a pizza for one of our rooms. It was weird because he seemed almost embarrassed by the fact that he works for dominoes while I am sitting here in my pant suit (Blazer and all) typing on my laptop and watching t.v. When I asked him how things were going he simply said "good" but then added "I'm just working my night job right now" which says to me "don't judge me, this isn't what I have become after graduation".
But of course, I don't judge. In fact until he said that, I just assumed that he was perhaps going to school or something and that delivering pizza for dominoes was simply a way to make money. Apparently not! I did not specifically ask him what he was doing nowadays, but I would like to know.

Whoo... I'm going to a random Wedding on Saturday. It's very exciting! I bought a new dress and everything! Again, I shall post pictures once I get them!

Ciao!

No comments: