Monday, November 19, 2007

Blog About the Random Guy You Used to Talk to at Work


Kari- The Price of Me Just Went Up!!! says:
what are you surfing?
Pain is temporary, Glory is forever says:
uh crackbook lol
Kari- The Price of Me Just Went Up!!! says:
lol hahaha you are more rediculous than me... so addicted
Pain is temporary, Glory is forever says:
lol hence crackbook
Kari- The Price of Me Just Went Up!!! says:
lol I dunno, I'm debating whether or not to blog... but I have no pictures to add to it and I like having pictures included in my blog... makes it more entertaining
Pain is temporary, Glory is forever says:
lol talk about a random u b.s.ed w in maple ridge
Kari- The Price of Me Just Went Up!!! says:
a random what?
Pain is temporary, Glory is forever says:
about a dude u used to chat w at work lol
Kari- The Price of Me Just Went Up!!! says:
oh you mean you?
Pain is temporary, Glory is forever says:
mayybe lol
Kari- The Price of Me Just Went Up!!! says:
hahaha

So kids, it's 2:15 in the AM. I have to work at 6:00 in the AM and yet I have decided not to sleep! I finished my major paper that is due tomorrow (and by tomorrow I really mean later on today). I had my super cool friend Nick give me moral support throughout the writing of my paper. Except sometimes he got a little ancy and wanted me to hurry up. However, excellent pieces of writing are not written in an hour... only in 10 hours!

So then once I was done writing my paper I felt like I needed something to do... so as per usual, I grabbed my camera and started taking random pictures of me and the ceiling fan?!?! As you can see, I was asking Nick what I should Blog about and he said himself. So the following is my blog about Nick:

So this random guy came up to me at work one day and started talking to me. Really I was only talking to him to be nice (lol just kidding!!!). No I was talking to him because I was lonely. So we talked and talked and talked somemore... exchanged e-mails and here we are today talking on msn about how if I pull the plug on him if/when he is in the hospital I will get his sled!!! Very Exciting!!! Common Nick, go put yourself in ICU I can't wait any longer!!! (Again, just kidding... I like the sled but I like you more).

So there you have it in a nutshell... My random friend Nick, who lives in Prince George/Vanderhoof/ Ft. St James. (Basically he's like a tumble weed)

P.S. Here are pictures of my new sled! I tried to simply steal them from his website but it wouldn't let me so I had to take a picture of the pictures!Look at me go!!! Well, future me anyhow (except a little bit shorter... and less body hair... and well I'm sure you can figure out the rest!)

Sweet Dreams Kids!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.