Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Oye Vey!!!

The words "oye vey" usually translate to "oh pain" or "oh woe" in Yiddish, and trust me, I know oye vey!

Oye vey about my midterm exams... I am cramming more information into my head than a squirrel can cram nuts into his mouth.

Oye vey about my health... I feel hot (and not in sexy terms) Feverish and drowsy!

Oye vey about work... ...who am I kidding? I've got the best job in the world! Minus the constant loneliness late into the night... 7-8 o'clock at night that is.

Oye vey about my allergies and exzema... I now look like I have had somebody sucker punch me in the left eye!

But to all my oye vey's I say "Enjoy it while it lasts, because soon all of you oy veys will get a kick in the kisser!"

Oye, I have no idea what I'm talking about! Thus I should get back to my studying...

OOOHHHH... I bought something totally ridiculous today!!!! A Hair Straightener!!!
Yes that's right folks, the girl who's hair barely reaches her chin has bought a hair straightener!
Stay Tuned... I'll tell you how it works!

1 comment:

Debra Moore said...

Hi! I was searching for a definition of "oye vey" and came across your site, and since you blogged this on my birthday, I decided it was a sign! LOL

I have incredibly curly hair and use a ceramic flat iron. I did try to chemically straighten it once years ago--major catastrophe. Don't try this at home.

That's pretty much it...thanks for the definition of "oye vey" and have a great day!