Saturday, October 27, 2007

crash cars and psychedelic movies

So last night Momford and I went to see "Across the Universe". It's a very psychedelic almost rock opera-type movie. Lots of singing and lots of music, some dancing as well. It was a very good movie that you really wouldn't even need drugs for it to be cool because it was so awesomely weird!!! Any how, if you enjoy the Beatles I would suggest for sure to go see that movie!

On our way home there was this white sunfire driving in front of me that all of a sudden decided to go into the right lane and then continue into a pull out. While it was in the pull out it suddenly started to speed faster until it came out of the pullout cutting off 2 cars in both lanes. It then turned hard right from the left lane into the right lane and then turned hard left right before it went into the ditch. But then when it corrected itself it went into oncoming traffic then finally turned around and stopped on the opposite side of the road. It was a miracle that nobody hit him as he was swerving in and out of traffic.

So halloween is coming up and apparently I already have a costume. I did not find out I had a costume or a place to go until today. Apparently I'll be a pumpkin... along with Lori-Ann and Jackie. If all goes well, she'll have something connecting the three of us together to look like we are on a vine! I'll post pictures!

No comments: