Sunday, December 30, 2007

So Much to Say, So Little Time!

Alright, so here's the deal... I have not blogged since Christmas day. I still have so many pictures to post and blogs to write about these last couple of weeks or so. Thus I have decided to choose a few of my favorite pictures from these last couple of weeks and just post them all in this one blog! I have posted more pictures of each event in photo albums on facebook for all to see, this is just a sampler. Additionally, I will post these and more photos on Buzznet as well so one way or another people will be able to find and look at them!

PRINCE GEORGE

mom and hippo while waiting for our flight
Making cupcakes for tanya's birthday
Tanya and I
Tanya blowing out her cupcakes
We went out later that night, I dressed up!


Christmas was great fun too! My family came to the travelodge so that we could do our Christmas breakfast together.

I realize that I have not written too much about any of these events, but I decided to let the pictures speak for themselves. (Actually I'm just too lazy to write anything special today, hee hee!)

As previously mentioned, there are more pictures of each event on facebook as well as buzznet! Go check them out!

Ciao for now!

No comments: