Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Trouble with Blogging

I cannot tell you the number of times that I have logged in to Blogger within the last two weeks, with the thought that I would finally write another post for my blog. So many things have happened that I wanted to blog about: I finally got my Research Project Proposal done and handed in and am now waiting patiently for it to go through ethics so that I can actually conduct my study; I celebrated my 22nd birthday with a fantabulous two day celebration which included Parasailing, Conquering the Grouse Grind and of course our wreaking havoc at another poor unfortunate restaurant for the Rice Family Dinner- Kari's Birthday Edition-Volume 22. I also wanted to write a sentimental peice about friends and how special friendships are, but alas to no avail.

So here I am at work (where I very well could have written every single one of these blogs that I wanted to write) blogging about how I wanted to blog about certain things but haven't yet because I'm too busy or I'm too tired, or I just don't feel like it at the time.

Well that is going to change my friends! In the next 2 and a half hours I am hoping to get at least the post about my birthday done and published! I think I have basically uploaded all of the pictures (finally) to blogger so I think it's just a case of writing... I hope you enjoy!

P.S. Yes I do realize how extremely useless this post was... but it doesn't seem to matter to me.

1 comment:

phynel said...

special info my site click to read try this site click to read more weblink